My objectives are:
1) Getting as many agents and qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is SOLD!
2) Communicating the results of my activities to you on a regular basis.
3) Assisting you in getting the highest possible dollar value for your property in the shortest period of time with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
4) Looking for the best possible ways to expose your property to potential qualified buyers.
5) To earn your repeat and referral business forever.
Here is my “Performance Campaign” to market your property:
1) Submit your home to the Northwest Multiple Listing Service and over 30,000 agents.
2) Order sign/permanent flyer box and security key box
3) Develop color brochure to professional standards for cooperating agents, potential buyers, &
neighborhood drive-bys, as well as a video tour for your family and friends.
4) Submit your listing to Windermere Website, Craigslist, Trulia, Zillow, Yahoo! Real Estate, Realtor.com, YouTube (for videos), specialty websites as appropriate, & more, to give you maximum internet presence. Windermere’s website alone consistently outdraws competitors and averages over 1 million visitors per month.
5) Provide regular Google Analytics reports for your “hits” so we can track our effectiveness and approach.
6) Digitally advertise with Adwerx targeted marketing, giving your listing maximum exposure with 1000’s of impressions on channels such as CNN, ESPN, Facebook, and the web.
7) Enlist professional stager to help arrange your home in “show condition” when appropriate.
8) Meticulously prepare photo gallery and video tour to music professionally, showing your home in its best light. Quality professional photos help maximize your internet exposure.
9) Preview your listing with our professional staff for constructive feedback and possible buyer matches.
10) Market vigorously to expose your home to local brokers in the area that may have a buyer match. Network with top agents in the area for max exposure.
11) When appropriate, conduct Open House(s) to further expose your home to all buyers.
12) Follow up PERSONALLY with each and every showing to share feedback with you quickly
13) Suggest and advise you to any changes that you might want to make in order to make your property even more marketable to the buyer.
14) Update you to any recent sales and new inventory in your area, so that you always know the
position of your property in the current market.
15) Represent your interests to the fullest, negotiating strongly on your behalf with all offers,
from pricing to inspection, and in qualifying buyers for your property
16) Easy no hassle exit strategy if for any reason you are dissatisfied.